New Products Available in the VMware Service Provider Program
During VMware’s Partner Exchange in early February, we announced new program enhancements and products for the VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP) within the VMware Partner Network (VPN). The goal of these changes is to create a simplified, predictable program that increases a Service Provider partner’s profitability and allows you to earn more rewards for your strategic and technical alignment to VMware.
We also introduced several new products to the VSPP program. These products simplify and automate operations across multiple platforms, both physical and cloud based, in effort to create a predictable and cost effective program that enables you to ‘Master the New Reality’ of IT in 2014 and beyond.
Here’s what’s new:
- vCloud Automation Center — vCloud Automation Center gives your business the agility it needs with the control your IT requires thanks to a flexible solution automating the delivery of IT services.
- vCenter Operations Management Suite — vCenter Operations Management Suite automates operations management with its patented analytics, working alongside an integrated approach to performance, capacity and configuration management.
- vCenter Log Insight — vCenter Log Insight delivers automated log management through aggregation, analytics and search while providing operational intelligence and enterprise-wide visibility in dynamic hybrid cloud environments.
- IT Business Management — IT Business Management Suite gives CIOs the transparency they need to make the right decisions when transforming, and aligning, IT with the business.
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced — vSphere Data Protection Advanced is a fast, reliable backup and recovery solution featuring built-in backup data replication for virtual machines and mission-critical applications within a simple, integrated management system.
- Horizon DaaS Platform — Designed for Service Providers, the new Horizon DaaS Platform delivers Windows desktops and applications as a cloud service to any user, anywhere on any device.
Log onto Partner Central to learn more about these products and other program enhancements. Be sure to check out the new VSPP requirements and benefits and download the VSPP Product Usage Guide for more product details.