Technology is transforming lives like we have never seen before.
Have a look at my personal view on possible technologies that I believe we might see in Healthcare IT that could change the way IT and Healthcare operate in the future.
High level overview:
- Thinking differently can solve problems. Making the difference and thinking “You can and it is possible” can have a profound effect.
- Automation of IT systems and technology to make things Better, Simpler, Faster and Cheaper in giving better medical outcomes
- Transformation is critical : “a basic change of character and little or no resemblance with the past configuration or structure”
- A vision that was suggested in 2007 but is Healthcare IT just like Enterprise IT that is stuck on History and not the future.
- There are technology and solutions available to make things possible for significant change and enablement today
- The changing world of technology can have a positive significant effect
- Future technologies we are going to see in the coming years
- Mobility and smaller devices are changing the way technology is developed and delivered
- New forms of interaction will make technology more usable
Or link to